Spyware blockers or adware blockers are software programs designed to detect and remove any spyware or adware that could or is potentially harming your computer.
Here we have to distinguish which programs only remove the spyware, as it has already infected the computer and which ones prevent it from accessing the victim’s computer. The latter can deservedly be called – spyware blockers.
I will be talking here about one adware blocker program – Spyware Doctor which proved to be the best working preventive and removal software in the antispyware market, created by PC Tools Company.
1. First, its robust engine performs real time scans in a super fast time frame. I don’t know how they do this, but the scan went on only about 5 minutes. During the scan process the system did not seem to slowdown, however, if you have less than 1 GB memory and are gaming simultaneously – I suggest putting more RAM or scheduling the system scan when you are not using all the memory resources of your system.
2. Easy setup and usage. There are no submenus or dialog boxes in the front panel; you just have to click for the scan and removal, that’s it. Dialog boxes appear when you enter a settings setup or run the updates. Nevertheless, one slight shortfall appears when installing the software for the first time – you have to restart your computer.
3. The real time guard mode effectively protects you from internet malicious browser threats or malware program downloads. The Spyware Doctor is irreplaceable in detecting known as well as undocumented threats by momentarily analyzing and removing (by choice) suspicious items. Antivirus programs have virus definition lists or signatures of known spyware or adware that have to be constantly updated due to the emergence of new viruses. Some of those threats have the ability to modify themselves or morph, and that’s when they remain untouched by antivirus software. Luckily, Spyware Doctor has the sliding signatures technology to detect those morphing threats by identifying the common patterns of these deceptive threats.
4. Spyware removal is performed in such a way, that the threat is blocked forever once it has been detected, making sure it won’t come back thanks to the multiple shield protection.
5. Internet browser protection should be no 1 priority of all spyware blockers. Remember – they have to prevent the threats from reaching your system, not only remove them. With that being said, Spyware Doctor works in 4 different web browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Netscape. I still don’t know about Google Chrome, but I guess the company is working on it.
6. Root kit prevention. If you had a misfortune of root kit removal, you know what I am talking about. Root kits are malicious programs designed to infect your system registry and block the antivirus or antispyware software process. Well, the Doctor will damage such programs, making them completely obsolete.
The program is free to try for real time protection and spyware detection, excluding the removal and other functions. Fully operational software is available for 30$, which is not much, considering the tremendous and exceptional work it does.
For download press this.